Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Group Photo Time

Yesterday was my mom's birthday. I had both my siblings here, so it was a convergence of all seven of my parents' grandchildren. After cake and presents, grandma requested a photo be taken of all the kids.

So I gathered them all on the couch, and told them we were taking a picture. This was the first take:






I don't know where the "Home Alone" kid came from. Or is it "The Scream" by Edvard Munch:


Either way, unacceptable, so we had to take another:



Yumi is the oldest of the grandchildren, I might add.





Zombie Attack!





THEY ARE AFTER US! Plus Mr. Burns, who wants to release the hounds, in the center.


C'mon, kids, give me a serious picture. Grandma wants a serious picture of all her grandchildren:



Grandma was in hysterics over this set of pictures. I was finally able to convince the kiddoes to put on a smiley face and make a nice photo for Grandma for her birthday. 5/7 looking at me isn't that bad. I'll take it.



How do YOU get this many children to behave for a group photo? (Not a rhetorical question!)




2 comments:

  1. Sweet. She should display all of them together in that sequence - brilliant.

    ReplyDelete