Monday, August 1, 2011

Photo Challenge No. 2

My dear cousin Jeanette (more like cousin-in-law, but as far as I'm concerned, definitely my cousin) has challenged me to another round of photos for the month. I absolutely loved doing the last one and appreciated the opportunity to pick up my camera daily, so I decided I must do this. Not to mention, I am not one to decline a challenge, no matter how crazy or hairbrained, but that's another post for another day. Haha.


If you are curious about the previous challenge, I have that challenge posted on facebook. That was pre-blog. Now that I have an official blog with no clear direction or intent, I figured I can post the new challenge here. Maybe one day I will chronicle the first challenge in another post.


So here's Day 1: Pet


WAIT, before I show you anything, you must be forewarned that I do not have the most photogenic pet. In fact, Rosie hides from the camera. She thinks it will steal her soul or something. To get this shot, I had to lie on the floor and call her, call her, call her, with promises of snacks, walks, and the like. She knew I was waiting with the camera; call it her sixth sense or the fact that I was taking pictures of the car earlier (another post for another day). She is one smart pup. Hold on, if she was smart she would know the camera doesn't steal souls. Only likeness. I think. Cue Picture:

Day 1: Pet






Here she is: my Rosie. She's scared, contemplative, friendly, alert, and always hungry. We feed her, I swear. Daily, even.

Sadly, this is the best I could get of her today. Here's hoping for a good picture with Day 2, since it is not of a pet.

2 comments:

  1. David told me yesterday that this is most definately YOUR dog, and not his in any way shape or form. He's trying to convince me I don't need a pet. Spoil sport!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's why when people ask what her name is, he always gives HIS NAME FOR HER. (It happens to be "Stinky".) He loves that dog.

    ReplyDelete