Sunday, August 21, 2011

Adorable Family Alert

The other day my friend Pia asked if I could take some photos of her adorable little family. Well, it was more like a couple months ago that she asked and I added the "adorable" part to her family. She had a specific time in mind so we waited for the right timing, after a certain birthday. But we finally got together and got it done.

The happy couple of parents


The adorable insta-smile daughter




The precocious 2-year old who refused to look at me with my camera




And a special moment between the two



Were they not adorable? I have yet to process all the photos and make the CD for them but wanted to offer a sneak peek right here. Since I am still trying to figure out how to get the sharpest photos possible, I am anxious to see how these print up.

No comments:

Post a Comment